I WANT TO WRITE YOUR STORY
PHOTOS CAN BE AWE-INSPIRING. Like this one of my daughter and granddaughter, some photos do indeed tell a thousand words. Yet, a photo rarely captures the entire story.
Your life story is more than a single picture produced by the click of a camera. A well-written life story not only records events and times and places, it also inspires the reader why those events and times and places matter.
Want your story told but need a trusted professional to write it for you? Let’s talk.
JANET CLARK SHAY, Writing Through the Lens of a Christian Worldview "For Such a Time as This"
WHY YOU MAY NEED A LIFE STORY
WHILE EVERYONE has a life story, not everything about your life needs told. Often there is a particular focus a person wishes to convey. Here are just some of reasons to provide a life story.
- To leave your family legacy
- To preserve your story for the next generation
- To share your Christian faith
- To focus on a skill or achievement
- Story text for your special event
- Narrative to complement your travel photos
- Text for your audio or video promo