I WANT TO WRITE YOUR STORY
PHOTOS CAN BE AWE-INSPIRING. Like this one of my daughter and her daughter, some photos do indeed tell a thousand words. Yet, a photo rarely captures the entire story.
Your life story is more than a single picture produced by the click of a camera. A well-written life story not only records events and times and places, it also inspires the reader why those events and times and places matter.
Want your story told but need a trusted professional to write it for you? Let’s talk.
JANET CLARK SHAY, Writing Through the Lens of a Christian Worldview "For Such a Time as This"
WHY YOU MAY NEED A LIFE STORY
WHILE EVERYONE has a life story, not everything about your life needs—or even should be—told. There are numerous reasons for well written life stories. Here are some of them:
- To leave your family legacy
- "What I'd like you to know about me." (Leaving your testimony for the next generation)
- To honor an individual
- To share your Christian faith
- To focus on a skill or achievement
- Story content for your website
- Business related narrative for audio/visual promos
- Story text for your special event
- Narrative to complement your travel photos
- Text for Christian missionary video promos